Submit the form below if you're interested in working with us!
Founded in 2016, Vutility is a well-funded, rapidly expanding and award-winning startup focused on transforming energy management, submetering, ESG, and sustainability solutions for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications through a leading-edge portfolio of proprietary IoT and cloud technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing team and see immediate impacts from your contributions as you help shape our growth strategy and expand key relationships.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for all sales activity for our solution portfolio with a required specific focus on partner development. The EAE will formulate and implement account strategies to maximize sales results within existing partner and enterprise accounts and prospect for new potential ideal relationships within target vertical markets or applications.
General responsibilities include:
· Leading our sales efforts in existing partner and enterprise accounts
· Prospecting and nurturing strategic new partner and enterprise account relationships
· Implementing specific account and vertical strategies
· Closing opportunities and capturing revenue to achieve company revenue goals
Key Job Responsibilities:
· In addition to Account Management, the EAE is to focus on strategic prospecting of ideal partner targets who are looking to leverage Vutility sensor solutions to capture hard to get data in order to enhance their offerings or achieve customer organizational goals.
· Develop and implement effective account plans that include; developing a sales strategy to maximize growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; developing key contacts and business relationships within each account.
· Conduct regular, reoccurring strategic business reviews between Vutility executives and partner executives for the purpose of sharing mutual business objectives and identifying areas of growth and partnership.
· Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements; assist in identifying opportunities for additional value creation for the customer and build a compelling value proposition based on Vutility’s solution offering.
· Provide overlay sales and subject matter expertise to channel partners including by way of joint calls, visits and participation in marketing or trade events in order to help close business.
· Build relationships within partner and enterprise accounts at all levels and multiple functions.
· Handle negotiations in later stage sales efforts with new potential partners.
· Meet and exceed sales targets
· Proactively identify customer satisfaction issues. Escalate and actively participate in the problem resolution process within Vutility
· Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics. Develop an understanding of targeted segments, use cases and partners in those segments in order to drive current and future sales opportunities.
Job can be remote or onsite in the Sandy HQ office.