Submit the form below if you're interested in working with us!
Vutility, a dynamic start up in the IoT space, is looking for an operations associate that will support sales operations, ERP, supply chain, and office management. The role will have exposure to every department and have numerous growth opportunities through sales, engineering, programming, and even finance.
At Vutility, we believe that trusted and empowered individuals produce the best work. We delight the customer by focusing on grit, trust, ownership, kindness, and fundamentals over flash. This job announcement is for the operations team. They are crucial to keeping the company on its toes and delivering products via best practices. We are a startup and we know that there are a lot of opportunities for people to grow and take on new challenges! And that's where you come in!
• Learn about Vutility’s amazing products and services.
• Learn data management through Acumatica to support operations, shipping, and sales operations.
• Obsess over quality and first-pass accuracy.
• Assemble, test, and provision various products.
• Pick, pack, and ship when needed.
• Be unafraid to learn new skills to make Vutility better.
• Audit processes and inventory.
• Ad hoc tasks as needed for customer deliveries.
• Background in operations or Bachelor's degree (or currently pursuing), preferably in Sales, Operations, Business Analytics, or a related field.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills – you will have to collaborate a lot
• Detail-oriented and ready to double-check his/her own work.
• Ability to work independently – your potential manager does not micromanage.
Our company has taken all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of theCOVID-19 virus.
• Experience with workflow and process creation.
• Eager and comfortable learning new technology systems.
• Competent in Excel, Slack, Outlook, and other MS Office products or ability to become so quickly.
• Ability to work safely and pass a drug test.